Talent Pool - Senior HSE Executive - Rio de Janeiro/RJ
Opportunity also for people with disabilities
Responsible for HSE related matters throughout the drilling campaign.
Responsibilities and assignments
- Lead and drive the implementation of HSEMS systems, develop procedures, ensure compliance to HSE processes, and produce HSE documents required for drilling campaign (i.e Bridging document);
- Manage the achievement of HSE Focus Areas, develop and implement a process to monitor and report HSE Performance and follow up when HSE targets are not being met;
- Lead and drive the improvement of HSE performance through the formulation and implementation of intervention plan based on analysis of HSE incident, assurance findings, lessons learnt, technical studies as well as benchmarking with industry performance to achieve world class HSE performance;
- Implements a tracking system to ensure that points of improvements/ non-conformities are tracked and followed up. Ensures that all preliminary investigations are immediately carried out and reports submitted in time;
- Establish an HSE Regulatory Compliance processes to assure and track compliance with ANP, IBAMA, Navy and labour requirements;
- Conducted tasks required to attend Health, Safety and Environmental regulatory compliance of ANP (SGSO, SGIP and etc), Labor (NRs), IBAMA and NAVY;
- Support Environmental Studies preparedness and Environmental Programs Implementation and monitoring for drilling campaign;
- Establish and drive an effective emergency management and response capabilities for drilling project;
- Ensure that Emergency Response (PEI) arrangements/ contracts are in place;
- Test the Emergency Response arrangements to ensure that they perform as required.
Requirements and qualifications
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in relevant field (eg. Engineering, Geology, Biology, and other);
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience with HSE in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in HSE for drilling/ production operations;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of related Brazilian HSE Regulatory requirements for offshore activities (ANP, IBAMA and NR’s).
A Infotec Brasil é uma empresa especializada em Terceirização de Serviços e Processos (BPO). Temos 35 anos de experiência em outsourcing de serviços, processos e pessoas, tendo como principais pilares a ética, o respeito ao meio ambiente e a máxima segurança operacional.
Nossos serviços permitem que os clientes mantenham foco nas principais estratégias de negócio enquanto promovemos eficiência operacional, por meio da otimização de processos e redução de custos, com o uso de recursos tecnológicos, baixo absenteísmo, menor risco trabalhista, cuidados ambientais e muito mais.
- Logística e Supply Chain
- Engenharia e Manutenção
- Fiscalização de Contratos e Serviços
- Gestão da Informação
- Serviços Marítimos
- Serviços Especializados de Energia
- Outsourcing de Profissionais Especializados