Talent Pool - Senior Deep Water Well Test Engineer/Specialist - Rio de Janeiro/RJ
Opportunity also for people with disabilities
Responsible for all well test related matters throughout the well planning and operation.
Responsibilities and assignments
- Develop, plan, assess and execute the deep water well test program to achieve well test objective for Brazil deep water drilling campaign;
- Pre-planning all well test activities for well ultra deepwater campaign including preparing the full Testing services Scope of Work, budgeting, Contractor evaluation during tender process, writing all well test Basis of Design, well test engineering proposals and well test programs following API Standards and Procedures;
- Identifying and procuring interface requirements at early stage of well test design / plan. Smart Well Test Design includes Flow Assurance, Sand design and advance PLT, Interference Test, Wireless Data Acquisition, Installation of PDG;
- Included Planning and Programs for CTU, N2, Slick Line, BHS, DST, TCP, Well Testing, Sub Sea Electro-Hydraulic systems, PVT Sampling, Flow Assurance, Sand Control which will perform offshore on a DP Drill ship or DP Semi Sub;
- Regularly assess Testing operations associated risks, update and highlight the risks to management in writing. Develop Contingencies and ERP for Well test operations, take MOC when required. Responsible for overall safety of Well Test Operations for Brazil;
- Identify and Lead Well Test Specific Project Risk Assessments and HAZOP/HAZID risk assessments, provide Fit for purpose solutions;
- Responsible for monitoring well test supervisors offshore, including installation of Burner Booms and re-certification, load testing, contractor’s QAQC, certification verification, checklist for DW Testing operations, Prepare and implement Pre-Flow check list, Develop Offline activities on dual derrick rig to Optimize rig time, Cost optimization. Assisting the preparation of all Well Test associated services Contractors example Tubulars, Handling tools Scope, Reservoir Study, PVT sampling etc;
- Technical Committee presentations. Technical and Commercial evaluation of contracts related to Well testing and Intervention;
- Present well test conceptual, Program get approvals from Technical Assurance (TA);
- Lead & Execute Well Test operations on Rig to achieve Testing objectives and ensure well test Process Safety;
- Review the Well test Contractors Safety Cases, Contractor Performance, Audit and submit reports;
- Daily Well Test Operations Report while Testing in progress, Summary Reports, Final Well Test Report to be approved by TAs.
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum a B.S. degree in Engineering;
- Possess a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in Offshore Well Testing and Completions Operations;
- Minimum Five (5) years of experience in Deep-Water (>Water depth = 1000 ft) Well testing Operations; Run minimum 3-DW Testing jobs with E-H system at Test Supervisor level;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in International operations at Supervisor / Senior Engineer level supporting Testing / Completions operations;
- Availability to go to rig site as required;
- Valid BOSIET;
- Fluent in English language both Writing & Spoken;
- BOSIET and IWCF Well Intervention Certificate Course (Subsea Supervisor level);
- Specific Skills required: Well Cat, PROSPER / Wellflo / Olga, BASIC Well Test Interpretation, Flow Assurance;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
BEM-VINDO(A) AO MUNDO INFOTEC!
Nós somos uma empresa especializada em Terceirização de Serviços e Processos, atuamos há 35 anos no mercado de outsourcing de serviços, processos e pessoas.
Nossos serviços permitem que os clientes mantenham foco nas principais estratégias de negócio enquanto promovemos eficiência operacional, por meio da otimização de processos e redução de custos, com o uso de recursos tecnológicos, baixo absenteísmo, menor risco trabalhista, cuidados ambientais e muito mais.
Nesse momento de expansão e desenvolvimento da Infotec, queremos te convidar a fazer parte desse grande time.
Vamos juntos? :)
NOS ACOMPANHE NAS REDES!