Logistic Superintendent - Rio de Janeiro/RJ
Opportunity also for people with disabilities
Responsible for all logistics related matters throughout the drilling campaign.
Responsibilities and assignments
- To coordinate the movements of company’s vessel(s) between Supply base and drilling rig and advise/update Drilling Superintendent/Senior Drilling Engineer as necessary on these movements;
- Strategize and manage warehouse and base operations in the most effective, safe and cost-efficient manner to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with company established policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, practice of good governance and integrity in the overall processes and practices to support uninterrupted exploration, drilling and development and production operations;
- To liaise with related Government bodies. Liaison with Government bodies such as environmental control, customs and immigration of incoming materials;
- Ensure all equipment and materials transported offshore comply with company HSE Management System requirements;
- To setup crew change model and procedures and monitor crew change arrangement for crew changes throughout the operation via helicopter;
- Prepare equipment check list for rig mob/de-mob and monitor the movement of all drilling materials and work closely with rig contractor;
- Plan, organize and manage activities required for the implementation of freight forwarding/logistics contract services pertaining to costing, shipping, procurement, contracting, handling and ensure compliance to local and international customs and other statutory regulations and requirements for cost-effectiveness, smooth execution and completion of projects. Monitoring and expediting contractors for Drilling Materials operational requirement;
- Direct and manage all drilling, testing materials received and delivered as per plan with specific objective of achieving optimum drilling operation cost or as assigned/required by drilling superintendent/drilling enginee;
- Assist and advise the Drilling Superintendent and Senior Drilling Engineer of equipment and materials, shortages and status prior to and during the execution phase of the Drilling Program;
- Plan all drilling material orders for warehouse stock and tracks the orders during the supply chain phase. Place order for material with the intent to maintain minimum equipment inventory and to maximize operational flexibility;
- Organize and supervise materials handling activities to ensure safe and efficient offloading, loading and transportation of materials to the respective Warehouse/ Yard/Jetty;
- Produce project completion and post drilling view report of materials;
- Provide advisory and guidance on freight forwarding/logistics operations through risk evaluation, information sharing on lesson learnt and experience with project team in offering effective procurement services;
- Ensure drilling equipment and materials are delivered to the drilling rig on timely basis;
- Execute physical counting of materials delivered and received as assigned/ required by drilling activities;
- Prepare RO/ SCC and process invoices (verification, cost allocation, etc in accordance with Finance requirement) from all drilling activities.
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree;
- Possess a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in logistics for Drilling Operations;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as Logistic Superintendent or equivalent for drilling operations;
- Experience in logistics operation in Brazil;
- Fluent in English & Portuguese.
A Infotec Brasil é uma empresa especializada em Terceirização de Serviços e Processos (BPO). Temos 35 anos de experiência em outsourcing de serviços, processos e pessoas, tendo como principais pilares a ética, o respeito ao meio ambiente e a máxima segurança operacional.
Nossos serviços permitem que os clientes mantenham foco nas principais estratégias de negócio enquanto promovemos eficiência operacional, por meio da otimização de processos e redução de custos, com o uso de recursos tecnológicos, baixo absenteísmo, menor risco trabalhista, cuidados ambientais e muito mais.
- Logística e Supply Chain
- Engenharia e Manutenção
- Fiscalização de Contratos e Serviços
- Gestão da Informação
- Serviços Marítimos
- Serviços Especializados de Energia
- Outsourcing de Profissionais Especializados