Talent Pool - Drilling Material Coordinator (Onshore) - Rio de Janeiro/RJ
Opportunity also for people with disabilities
Ensures all drilling and completion materials are available in time.
Responsibilities and assignments
- Manage all material receipts and dispatches;
- Ensure all material records are kept;
- Reconciliation of all material usage;
- Ensures all personnel are available in time;
- Liaises with all third-party vendors and Well Engineering team;
- Work closely and liaise with well engineering team, offshore well engineering team, all third-party vendors and logistics team;
- Determine, anticipate and consolidate short-, medium- and long-term requirements;
- Ensure all equipment is inspected, certified and transported safely prior to shipping offshore;
- Responsible for all safety stock levels of dry and liquid bulks to support offshore operations;
- Support and assist rig-based Materials Coordinator;
- Maintain material and assets control register;
- Ensure full material reconciliations are carried out;
- Maintain detailed registers of all rental and consignment stock;
- Manage all drilling and completions materials receipts and dispatches;
- Inventory and Stock Control;
- Manage the 3rd parties handling and loading, including lifting of equipment and Material to promote safe and efficient handling;
- Ensure sufficient inventory is available to support Well Engineering operations;
- Control movement of all the client's, third party, rental equipment and consignment stock;
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders, service companies.
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Oil and Gas field;
- Minimum three (3) years as Drilling Material Coordinator or Logistic Supervisor or equivalent onshore based;
- Candidate experienced working with established operator and has good performance report. Experience working with COMPANY will be an advantage;
- Fluent in English & Portuguese;
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with local;
- Show experience in all aspects of logistics onshore i.e loading, lifting, HSE activities, etc;
- Possess basic computer skills (MS Office or equivalent).
A Infotec Brasil é uma empresa especializada em Terceirização de Serviços e Processos (BPO). Temos 35 anos de experiência em outsourcing de serviços, processos e pessoas, tendo como principais pilares a ética, o respeito ao meio ambiente e a máxima segurança operacional.
Nossos serviços permitem que os clientes mantenham foco nas principais estratégias de negócio enquanto promovemos eficiência operacional, por meio da otimização de processos e redução de custos, com o uso de recursos tecnológicos, baixo absenteísmo, menor risco trabalhista, cuidados ambientais e muito mais.
- Logística e Supply Chain
- Engenharia e Manutenção
- Fiscalização de Contratos e Serviços
- Gestão da Informação
- Serviços Marítimos
- Serviços Especializados de Energia
- Outsourcing de Profissionais Especializados