Talent Pool - Senior Drilling Supervisor - Rio de Janeiro/RJ
Opportunity also for people with disabilities
Represents the Company at the well site, in dealing and overseeing the daily operations of the Drilling Contractor ensuring adequate control and supervision of well construction.
Responsibilities and assignments
- Ensures that all work is done efficiently, safely, and in accordance with approved Drilling Program;
- Responsible for the enforcement of Company site specific HSE requirements and policies;
- Prepare the loadout lists and submit to Drilling Superintendent for comments;
- Prepare end of well material reconciliation and all associated documentation in a timely manner;
- Supervises the Material man to ensure that equipment is being inventoried properly and the paperwork required is prepared accurately;
- Develops and issues written instructions to the Drilling Contractor (SID);
- Monitors the operations to ensure compliance;
- Monitor HSE advisor in monitoring the implementation of Safety Case and management systems;
- In conjunction with the Drilling Superintendent, Issue instructions to service companies for the timely arrival of required personnel, materials, equipment and services at the wellsite. Prepares material requisitions for items as required;
- Ensure that the proper tools and back-ups are available on location and ready for use;
- Inspects the drilling equipment frequently to assure that it is being maintained in accordance with terms and conditions of the contract;
- Recommends ways to reduce cost and improve safety;
- Maintains current cost control records of wellsite expenditures;
- Review and sign service tickets;
- Ensures that the operations are properly documented (Daily Drilling Report, receiving documents, LOT spreadsheet / graphs, casing/cementing reports, cementing plug reports, casing tallies, BHAs, etc to ensure well records are accurate);
- Company member on offshore accident investigations, incidents and equipment failures that occur on wellsite;
- Direct Night Drilling Supervisor on the tasks required;
- Attend pre tour/HSE meetings.
Requirements and qualifications
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in drilling operations with minimum ten (10) years’ experience in deep water as Senior Drilling Supervisor;
- Knowledge of the Landmark reporting system;
- Experience in projects with carbonates and salt drilling;
- Fluent in English;
- BOSIET and IWCF level 4 certification.
A Infotec Brasil é uma empresa especializada em Terceirização de Serviços e Processos (BPO). Temos 35 anos de experiência em outsourcing de serviços, processos e pessoas, tendo como principais pilares a ética, o respeito ao meio ambiente e a máxima segurança operacional.
Nossos serviços permitem que os clientes mantenham foco nas principais estratégias de negócio enquanto promovemos eficiência operacional, por meio da otimização de processos e redução de custos, com o uso de recursos tecnológicos, baixo absenteísmo, menor risco trabalhista, cuidados ambientais e muito mais.
- Logística e Supply Chain
- Engenharia e Manutenção
- Fiscalização de Contratos e Serviços
- Gestão da Informação
- Serviços Marítimos
- Serviços Especializados de Energia
- Outsourcing de Profissionais Especializados