Principle Well Engineer/Wells Specialist - Rio de Janeiro/RJ
Opportunity also for people with disabilities
Plan, lead, supervise and executing all aspects of drilling engineering offshore for exploration drilling, development drilling and workover project safely, efficient and cost effective according to industry drilling standard.
Responsibilities and assignments
PLANNING, EXECUTION AND SURVEILLANCE:
- Improve drilling and workover efficiency through the application of the state-of-the-art technology in all facets of the operations, innovative studies, lessons learnt mechanism and the application of specific recommendations based on the studies and lessons learnt in order to maximize the effectiveness of drilling and workover and to contribute to the improvement of the work process and technology applications.
- Strategize, plan and schedule the preparation of the drilling and workover operations to ensure all activities are operated in safe and cost effective manner;
- Reduce non- productive time and cost by identifying problem areas, analyze non- productive time trends and recommend remedial action in order to achieve optimum operating cost and performance;
- Improve drilling and workover efficiency by conducting innovative studies and lessons learnt mechanism and the application of specific recommendations based on the studies and lessons learnt.
- Review, analyze and modify the base requirement for the scope of work and technical specifications for the tender packages in order to be in line with project requirement and meeting the minimum cost concept and HSE requirement.
DRILLING DATA SERVICES:
- Capture, consolidate, and verify all drilling technical information's related to wells and disseminate to Drilling Engineering System section for centralization data as to ensure everybody in drilling division is well-updated on drilling lesson learnt, drilling performance, drilling KPI (Key Performance Indicador), technologies deploy for drilling, workover and wireline activities for future drilling.
HEALTH, SAFETY, 6 ENVIRONMENT COMPLIANCE:
- Undertake highest safety precautions and compliance during all phases of drilling and workover activities by implementing.
Requirements and qualifications
- Strong experience in diversified petroleum industry in drilling, completion and workover activities including Deepwater, Salt Drilling;
- Minimum 10 years experienced in Well Engineering is a must Possess at least a Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline. Degree in Petroleum Engineering would be an added advantage;
- Has achieved IWCF certification, or in current possession on IWCF certification is an added advantage;
- Fluent in English;
- Mentoring Engineer.
- Frequency of travelling / offshore the COMPANY standard Health, Safety and Environment management System (HSEMS) and Process Safety Management (PSM) so as to safeguard the personnel and the company‘s asset and also uphold the company‘s image as a prudent Operador;
- May requires to travel domestically / international (as and when required), and offshore (as and when required);
- Able to attend some training required (i.e BOSIET and/or equivalent, Local Brazil requirement, etc).
BEM-VINDO(A) AO MUNDO INFOTEC!
Nós somos uma empresa especializada em Terceirização de Serviços e Processos, atuamos há 35 anos no mercado de outsourcing de serviços, processos e pessoas.
Nossos serviços permitem que os clientes mantenham foco nas principais estratégias de negócio enquanto promovemos eficiência operacional, por meio da otimização de processos e redução de custos, com o uso de recursos tecnológicos, baixo absenteísmo, menor risco trabalhista, cuidados ambientais e muito mais.
Nesse momento de expansão e desenvolvimento da Infotec, queremos te convidar a fazer parte desse grande time.
Vamos juntos? :)
NOS ACOMPANHE NAS REDES!